Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist and has worked alongside dentists for over 25 years. As one of the North Easts largest Denplan providers, we are passionate about the benefits it can offer our patients. There really is a plan to suit everybody and give our patients access to affordable private care.
Regardless of which plan you choose you will benefit from:
- Denplan Supplementary Insurance (see green box)
- More time spent with your dentist
- Less time waiting for an appointment
- Popular late night and Saturday appointments
- 30-minute hygienist visits
- Use of our Denplan lounge facilities
- Private quality materials and treatments
Denplan Supplementary Insurance cover gives you…
- Emergency dental treatment when you are over 40 miles away from your registered Denplan provider
- Cover for treatment following a dental injury
- Cover for out of hours consultations in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency
- A hospital cash benefit if you are admitted overnight for dental treatment
- Worldwide emergency dental treatment
- Mouth cancer cover up to £12,000
We offer both Denplan Essentials and Denplan Care. Following a thorough examination from your dentist, we will advise which plan would be better suited to your dental needs and personal requirements. We will of course involve you with this decision and take any thoughts you may have on board. Once a plan has been agreed upon, you simply set up a Direct Debit with Denplan and start enjoying the great benefits it has to offer.
Yes. Discounts are available where more than one family member or group member are registered at the same practice and payments and made under one direct debit. The following discounts apply:
This year, we are excited to introduce Denplan Essentials.
Denplan Essentials is an easy budgeting plan that covers you for the foundations of your dental care, helping to stop problems before they start. This plan covers you for your regular check-ups and also includes scale and polish or hygienist appointments.
20% discount includes private treatments clinically necessary to secure your oral health i.e. fillings, extractions, root canals, crowns, dentures, etc. Please note this 20% discount does not include cosmetic treatments i.e. Invisalign, tooth whitening, facial aesthetics or dental implants.
Denplan Care is a really easy way to spread the cost of all of your routine treatment into affordable monthly payments, reducing the chance of receiving unexpected dental bills. This plan will cover your regular check-ups and hygiene visits with your dental team, as well as any restorative treatment you may need.